Mark Murphy Consultancy Limited (MMConsult), operating as a Civil Engineering Consultancy, has developed an integrated Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Management System. We are committed to meeting our client requirements and to continually developing and improving the company’s overall performance.
Operation of the Management System lies ultimately with the Managing Director. All personnel must work to procedures appropriate to their role.
- To achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances the company’s reputation with clients.
- To provide a fully professional service.
- To comply with client requirements and National Standards in all projects.
- To ensure all staff members are familiar with the requirements of the quality system relevant to their work and that they have access to all the necessary tools to implement these requirements.
- To ensure that the resources are available to provide a professional service in a satisfactory manner for both present and future requirements.
- To ensure that the company has established a system of monitoring, analysing and improving the effectiveness of the management system.
This Quality Policy is reviewed annually at the management review meeting to ensure continuing applicability.
Safety & Health Policy
It is the policy of Mark Murphy Consultancy Limited that its activities are carried out at all times in such a way as to ensure, in so far as it is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of its employees and all persons likely to be affected by its activities. As a minimum the company will comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and all other applicable health, safety and welfare statutory requirements.
The company recognises that it has a responsibility to prevent injury and damage to the health of its employees or any person who may be affected by their activities and has committed to a Health & Safety Management System.
The Company’s Safety Statement sets out procedures for minimising the risk of injury at our place of work.
The managing director has overall responsibility for ensuring that the company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained.