Mark rejoined Malachy Walsh and Partners to assume the role of Project Engineer. The responsibilities of this role included the following in conjunction with a number of duties he held during his previous role with the organisation.
- Team Leader for inaugural Eirspan Task Order for Bridges in Cork and Kerry.
- Structural Assessment of Bridge Structures throughout Munster in accordance with the Eirspan Bridge Management System
- Project Manger of Pilot Bridge Inspection Study for Wicklow County Council
- Designing, liaising with the National Roads Authority (NRA) and project managing Goulburn Bridge
- Replacement scheme in Co. Limerick (€1.5M) and Ballyknock Bridge in Co. Clare
- Project Engineer on a Bridge Widening, Parapet Upgrade and Rehabilitation Scheme on several structures in Co. Kerry on behalf of the NRA(€800K)
- Culvert Design for Mallow Flood Relief Scheme for Cork County Council
- Preliminary Report Preparation for Owenacurra Bridge, Midleton Northern Relief Road (€1.3M)
- The design of a new radiology centre in Mullingar. and acting as project lead and structural design of a production building at GlaxoSmithkline in Cork (€2.8M)
Posted in: About